Conduct of Research

The implementation of a University-funded research project will get support services from the Office of Property and Supply for procurement of supplies and materials; the Budget Office and Cash services for financial processing; OVCR/NIH and College for research facilities.

Funding Agreement

1. Memorandum of Agreement

All researches funded by the NIH/UPM shall have a Memorandum of Agreement (Annex B).