Call for proposals for the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Strengthening the Thrust for Universal Healthcare through Data, Information, and Knowledge Exchange Systems (PhilHealth STUDIES) Grant.
We are pleased to announce that the Research Grants Administration Office is now accepting research proposals for the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Strengthening the Thrust for Universal Healthcare through Data, Information, and Knowledge Exchange Systems (PhilHealth STUDIES) Grant. The Grant will fund researches on the following priority areas:
- Cost-utility analysis of colorectal cancer screening in the Philippines
- Assessment of P-CARES
- Determination of PhilHealth Leadership Index using an in-house competency assessment tool covering its formal and informal leaders as of February 2016
- Interventions for the I3Quip STUDY: A quality of care assessment
- Understanding the Health-Seeking Behaviors of OFWs
- Development of a Standard Costing Methodology for PhilHealth Provider Payments
- Development of a Fixed Co-Pay Policy
- Evaluation of the Z-Benefits in providing financial risk protection and improving clinical outcomes
- Utilization and budget impact analysis for the proposed Z benefit package for premature and small babies compared with case rates for antenatal and preterm complications
- Potential Impact of the Expanded ZMORPH Benefit Package
Attached is the joint Call for Research Proposals from PhilHealth and the Philippine Council for Health Research and Development.
The deadline for submission of proposals will be at 5:00 p.m. on May 18, 2016. For inquiries, please coordinate with Dr. Christine Hazel Casanova, Head of the Grants Application and Protocol Development Unit, Research Grants Administration Office, UP Manila at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued interest in health research and development.