Call for Proposals: Stand Up To Cancer – Lustgarten Foundation Pancreatic Cancer Interception Dream Team
We are pleased to announce that the Lustgarten Foundation is now accepting proposals that addresses critical problems in pancreatic cancer and positively impacts patients. Prioritized areas of interest include:
- Applied and fundamental research including the discovery and implementation of innovative methods that effectively detects pancreatic cancer at an early and surgically curable stage;
- New tools for monitoring disease progression and therapeutic response, which could potentially serve as surrogate endpoints for clinical trials and regulatory approval;
- Investigation of novel chemoprevention or immune prevention approaches;
- Development of risk prognostication methods for pre-invasive pancreatic neoplasms and other conditions that elucidates the molecular details underlying that increased risk;
- Understanding of immune suppression and inflammation mechanisms that promote pancreatic cancer and the design of methods to circumvent this;
- Research that generates sufficient knowledge to justify a clinical intervention to test novel hypotheses related to early detection and treatment of pancreatic cancer.
Attached is the program guidelines and application instructions for more information and details of submission
The deadline for submission of a Letter of Intent is until 22 March 2017, 12:00 p.pm. U.S. Eastern Time. For inquiries, kindly coordinate with the Research Grants Administration Office (firstname.lastname@example.org, 567-2054)
Thank you for your continued interest in health research and development.